München-Flughafen, Bayern
2.0
Number of Destinations

Lufthansa cancelled my flight and they made no attempt to help.Arrived home with over 12 hours delay on a 2 hrs flight and not even a coffe.

Maybe it was just their representative having a bad day, but they employed her. Ms. R.Arisci provided to me the worst customer care I ever received (and I fly every week). I had similar issues with BA or Alitalia and they all managed so much better.

I hope Ms.Aresci gets some training and learn how to receive customers with a better attitude than the one she used with me.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lufthansa and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lufthansa to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lufthansa and lufthansa customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lufthansa?

Comments

This is not a review but a totally useless rant.

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1100469

No doubt the lady will be soon replaced with one of those sterling "migrants" now bathing in the public pools in Germany. They should provide much better customer service than those silly old Germans.