Lufthansa cancelled my flight and they made no attempt to help.Arrived home with over 12 hours delay on a 2 hrs flight and not even a coffe.
Maybe it was just their representative having a bad day, but they employed her. Ms. R.Arisci provided to me the worst customer care I ever received (and I fly every week). I had similar issues with BA or Alitalia and they all managed so much better.
I hope Ms.Aresci gets some training and learn how to receive customers with a better attitude than the one she used with me.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Number of Destinations|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Lufthansa Flight
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "When my 75 year old grandmother, Alexandra, bought tickets to travel by Amtrak from Washington to Montreal she never thought that this trip would became a nightmare and would cost..."
- "After purchasing a Business class ticket for a flight from Chicago to Shanghai and experiencing a delay, mid-flight I noted that the reclining system of my seat and the entertainment..."
- "My son and I went to NY on the lakeshore limited #48, on the way the dining car staff was rude and used profanity in front of my son! we..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer. So here's..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "I asked via chat a support employee if my address in Elkhart is still vaild, as my profile showed an address in Portland, Oregon. The employee confirmed. Then I had..."
- "Quotation and booking process was nice and inspiring but wow how that changed when I called for a progress update due to not hearing anything after 2 days of that..."
- "Buying motherboard for DELL Inspiron Dell-F7372: order date 02.05.2012, 28.05. order for DELL engineer to build in motherboard, 30.05. DELL engineer: After unpacking the board he immediately stated that this board is substantially..."