Lufthansa cancelled my flight and they made no attempt to help.Arrived home with over 12 hours delay on a 2 hrs flight and not even a coffe.
Maybe it was just their representative having a bad day, but they employed her. Ms. R.Arisci provided to me the worst customer care I ever received (and I fly every week). I had similar issues with BA or Alitalia and they all managed so much better.
I hope Ms.Aresci gets some training and learn how to receive customers with a better attitude than the one she used with me.
More Review Details
|Number of Destinations|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Lufthansa Flight
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Sir, ma'am, or more than likely automated machine, "Customer relations" as your airline calls it is appalling. When my flight was delayed 2 hours because there was no crew for the..."
- "Not a very good first time experience, left Orlando Flordia on a Friday night was heading to las vegas,nv. We were going threw Texas when some one rear ended the..."
- "DELTA is a Joke! After seeing bolts lose on a DELTA 767 engine and taking pictures of it I tried to call Delta. I wanted them to be aware of..."
- "Lufthansa cancelled my flight and they made no attempt to help. Arrived home with over 12 hours delay on a 2 hrs flight and not even a coffe. Maybe it..."
- "This company advertises under a german webdomain neu-laptop-akku.de to sell original Dell power supplies. The site is a perfect imitation of legally correct german website, only the Impressum required by..."
- "Totally scam. I had to cancel my credit card. All sounds great to have stuff for free. There are even advertisement in reputed newspapers pretending news. Anywats once you signup... There are..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."