München-Flughafen, Bayern
2.0
Number of Destinations

Lufthansa cancelled my flight and they made no attempt to help.Arrived home with over 12 hours delay on a 2 hrs flight and not even a coffe.

Maybe it was just their representative having a bad day, but they employed her. Ms. R.Arisci provided to me the worst customer care I ever received (and I fly every week). I had similar issues with BA or Alitalia and they all managed so much better.

I hope Ms.Aresci gets some training and learn how to receive customers with a better attitude than the one she used with me.

Review about: Lufthansa Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Lufthansa?

Comments

This is not a review but a totally useless rant.

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1100469

No doubt the lady will be soon replaced with one of those sterling "migrants" now bathing in the public pools in Germany. They should provide much better customer service than those silly old Germans.

Plusmar S.A. Took My Money And Never Took Care Of Me And/Or Any Of My Complaints, Period!     A Very Selfish, Greedy Company To Travel With! Plusmar "2535 Hauser Boulevard Los Angeles, California 90016 Wednesday, December 21, 2016 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive PLUSMAR S.A Ruta Provincial 36 N° 1225 K.M. 24, 500 Florencio Varela, 1888 Argentina 54..." Read more Greyhound - Very very dissatisfied Greyhound "I'm on bus 60542 Nashville TN to Cincinnati OH .The bus seems like one of of your old buses..." Read more Etihad Airways the worst experience ever, obnoxious attitude and behaviour!! Etihad Airways "...On reaching the counter, I was told the flight was overbooked and I won't be allowed to board the flight..." Read more Us Airways - US AIRLINES-AWARD NOTIFICATION-CHECK SCAM Us Airways "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..." Read more Beazer Homes - Extremely upset Beazer Homes "Nothing but problem after problem. Customer service has been absolutely terrible! My wife and I completed the walk thru and over half the items were never fixed including the oil..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt - Bluepearl Vets/NYC Veterinary Specialists/Liesl Schmidt vet/misdiagnosed, injured & killed my dog. Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt "BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists, veterinarian Liesl Schmidt (former employee), is the cold, calculating monster that injured then killed my sweet dog with a deadly combination overdose of medications. BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists..." Read more LIFECELL IS SURELY A SCAM Lifecell "They take $189 out and put it on pending mode for the one you think your getting free but really arent.But you pay the shipping.So its a scam and falso..." Read more Chinese Tutoring Lessons - Cheated by a Chinese Tutoring agency Chinese Tutoring Lessons "When I moved from Philippines to China, I contacted a Chinese language teaching company Chinesetutoringlessons.com on Craigslist. I enrolled with them for a 2 month course paying close to 900..." Read more